Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Breaker :)

So now its Spring Break, and since that monday night, i dont know whats going to change and whats not. But i mostly do know is that its not my life thats going to change really, its my friends'. I was a good friend that night, and i did find help in unexpected (sort of) places, but it didnt really get me anywhere that i can see. So i know that if i want a change in my life, i have to take it in my own hands to make a hange. But then begs the question: What would i do differently? I dont have a bad life; i have a good family, friends who support me (most of the time:)), things that i love to do, and plans ahead of me, such as: learning a new language, and going on a vacation in two days to the beach. My outlook on life for right now is to focus on the small things. I like to think of little things that make me happy instead of looking at the big semi-happy photo. Maybe it's just me, or maybe there really is nothing big to write about. Don't get me wrong or anything; i'm not depressed, and i do have things to look forward to. Sometimes they kind of blur though, because i dont know where or how to look. But i do know that i have to keep moving forward no matter what, and i cant look over my shoulder constantly. So what i am planning on doing is maybe setting goal for my vacation; something small to look forward to. I've given this piece of advice to my friends and found that when you look forward to the smaller things, the bigger things become more and more transparent. So im planning to start that new language, run along the beach every other day!, and meet at least one new person. I know its sounds weird because you usually don't plan out these things, they just happen. But i like to get some idea of what i want to do. Oh, and a tan :)
For a while now, to be honest, i have been really missing where I used to live...i look at pictures of all my friends at some basketball game, and i think for a second where i would be standing if i were still there. I do like it here, and its a great town, and this is my life, but i always will wonder what kind of a life i would have if i ever went back. Sometimes i bring it up, but i dont know if we would actually go back there. But see this-this is looking over my shoulder, and sometimes i cant help doing it.
So I'm just going to be open next week to anything tha may come my way, and anyone who's reading this should too!! And feel free to follow my blog!
Have a good spring break to everyone,
Hannah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment