How can you count the ways
one changes in a year
and how do you know if you do, or how you do
everything is all a blur of seasons and colors and homework
and sometimes its easier to just bury yourself in it all
rather than look up at yourself in the mirror and ackowledge all the good things in your life
I for one, cant seem to stop looking over my shoulder
and its not always good, and there are many changes that happened over the year
but I know I can be proud of the person I am, who is strong and grows more so with every year
Doesn’t always do the right thing but tries and knows how to connect with people. But what if...
The words are uttered, and now it is too late to take them back. What if I had never gone, what if i had done this differently.
Life throws you all around and makes you question things at every turn twist and bend. But I think that Life just wants to make sure you are alive, and feeling, and doing what you love, and being who you love.
So, to count the ways I have changed this year. The answer is; I can’t. No one can go back up the road once you have taken the other way. You just have to trust yourself to know where to go next.
and how do you know if you do, or how you do
everything is all a blur of seasons and colors and homework
and sometimes its easier to just bury yourself in it all
rather than look up at yourself in the mirror and ackowledge all the good things in your life
I for one, cant seem to stop looking over my shoulder
and its not always good, and there are many changes that happened over the year
but I know I can be proud of the person I am, who is strong and grows more so with every year
Doesn’t always do the right thing but tries and knows how to connect with people. But what if...
The words are uttered, and now it is too late to take them back. What if I had never gone, what if i had done this differently.
Life throws you all around and makes you question things at every turn twist and bend. But I think that Life just wants to make sure you are alive, and feeling, and doing what you love, and being who you love.
So, to count the ways I have changed this year. The answer is; I can’t. No one can go back up the road once you have taken the other way. You just have to trust yourself to know where to go next.
No comments:
Post a Comment