Saturday, September 14, 2013

16

(this is from a couple weeks ago, but i only found it just now:))
This is it. It's my last hour of being 15, and I didnt realize how much i would miss it until today. I love being 15. It's that age where you're still a kid, and you can still get away with alot, but people also trust you with alot too. It's different than being 12, where you're sort of trusted, but not really. And i like to think that being 16 can still be both. Because I dont want to grow up...not completely, anyways. I want to stay carefree, and young. But life moves on, so I am too. As much as I want to stay young, i also cant wait to see what else is out there for me. I want to see the new horizon, walk all the paths, and make alot of mistakes before finally finding the right one. So as much as I want to stay here in this little town, I also want to grow up, and make my own dreams into a reality. And also, tomorrow is my first day of school.
"Dear Friend, I am writing to you because she said you listen and understand, and didn't try to sleep with that person at that party even though you could have. Please don't try to figure out who she is, because then you might figure out who I am. And I really don't want you to."
This is about Charlie's journey, and his path, and i actually find it really interesting that everyone chooses differently, and there are no safe choices, and no choice is necessarily either good nor bad. I just want to live up to being 16, and I hope I can do that. One of the things I'm planning to do on the sixteenth year of my life is to write.a.ton.!
45 minutes and here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment